Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
No, not DSC, it was the driver steering "downhill" as they call it, and doing it damn quick, holy cow... :eek:

·
4,601 Posts
That's one place where stomping on the brakes would have been a bad idea!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Holey Sheet batman!
That was some driving!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
WOW!!!! :eek:

That was some skills to recover from the hot corner. I wonder if the BMW hit something on the left side which caused it to tip over, or whether the stiff suspension just didn't have enough give to prevent a rollover.

Once the vehicle is tipped like that, VDC isn't going to make any difference.

·
5,244 Posts
It was the driver. It had nothing to do with BMW.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Did anyone else notice how close he came to the edge of that drop-off? I'll bet he was poopin himself the whole time hoping he got it under control before hitting that edge...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just don't know how he kept it from rolling over. Better yet can you imagine getting paid to do that? Some people have great jobs!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dklanecky1 said:
That's ALL DRIVER!

If I did that, I'd never stop talking about it.
I think there is one other guy who is happy that the driver did avoid to go over the edge. Otherwise, the car will be going straight at him from the direction he is running.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
It must have been slight adjustment becuase in the video it looks as if the wheel never moved and the fact that the front tires are not facing the correct direction for recovery, hence my thought of the VDC kicking in.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Gonzo said:
It must have been slight adjustment becuase in the video it looks as if the wheel never moved and the fact that the front tires are not facing the correct direction for recovery, hence my thought of the VDC kicking in.
VDC will only do so much, and its usually to correct for a car at the brink of losing control, not one that has totally flipped onto its side like in the video.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Would have never believed it if I hadn't seen the clip!!!!!!!

Talk about... "Professional Driver" on a not so closed course...

BMW needs to seriously use that for a commerical!

·
4,601 Posts
nubers said:
That looked like my wife on her way to the mall for a shoe sale.
ROTFL!:19:

·
Registered
29 Posts
nubers said:
That looked like my wife on her way to the mall for a shoe sale.
hahahaha

I wouldn't have wanted to be the dude with the camera around his neck running out of the path of that vehicle!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts