Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING!!!

Working with Gripper on his hi/fog mod, we discovered significant wiring differences in my shop manual and his. I can't imagine why they needed to change this, but apparently they did. So before going in to do any wiring mods, make sure that your manual and car are the same!

We will research further to try to find out when the change took place.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Can you share a bit more detail, such as the year or version numbers of the two manuals, and what year Muranos they say they are for? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have Gripper Don's data.
My manual is a NOV 2002 (probably the original) and my car was bought in April 2003. So far they agree.
It would be good if those of you that have later manuals check and see if there is a serial number applicability table in them. There isn't in mine.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
ekaxel said:
I don't have Gripper Don's data.
My manual is a NOV 2002 (probably the original) and my car was bought in April 2003. So far they agree.
It would be good if those of you that have later manuals check and see if there is a serial number applicability table in them. There isn't in mine.
You have a 2003 and Gripperdon has a 2004. Maybe the difference is between 2003 and 2004 Manuals? My manual says it is for 2004 Murano. It does not say 2003 and 2004. I checked and it does not have a serial number chart either. Here is a picture of the part of the front page:

Attachments

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
My was revised Feb 2004, GripperDon :D

·
4,601 Posts
And versions before those...

Look at the last digit on the model reference as well.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts