Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my MO down for some repairs.

1. Fuel shield recall (woulda/shoulda/coulda but decided to do it, knowing it's plastic part, better safe than sorry, yap no aluminum shield like brand new MO)

2. Seatbelt recall

3. Fuel door solenoid (yes, Nissan for the 4th time, thank you very much)

4. Interior lights (all out)

5. Loosen driver seat

6. Sunvisor clips (broken)

Yes, all warranty repair. They promised to be done by today if they have all the parts in stock~

NZM

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, forgot to mention...

7. Also, click, click sound syndrome for the 3 rd time.

NZM

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Repair works.

1. Fuel shield work done. (yap, plastick thinge right infront of the fuel tank across the underbody) First it looks awful, but not so bad after all. Recommended.

2. Seatbelt recall work done. (installed seatbelt protector for rear seats)

3. Fuel door solenoid and interior light work (Nissan is going to replace Body Control Module, parts in working on today)

4. Sunvisor clip (parts in, replacing today)

5. Click sound culprit is fron brake kits (parts in, replacing today)

NZM

·
Registered
109 Posts
Brake clicking

Could you possibly "quote" what the dealer wrote up as your complain regarding clicking on the initial paperwork, and when they fixed it, what did they write they did to fix the problem, including a part number if you could.

Could you describe exactly when the clicking occurs? Sounds almost identical to what I am experiencing, but my "stealer" is blowing me off every time I complain about it. Maybe with this I could quote a write up from another dealer.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Brake clicking

DrMurano said:
Could you possibly "quote" what the dealer wrote up as your complain regarding clicking on the initial paperwork, and when they fixed it, what did they write they did to fix the problem, including a part number if you could.

Could you describe exactly when the clicking occurs? Sounds almost identical to what I am experiencing, but my "stealer" is blowing me off every time I complain about it. Maybe with this I could quote a write up from another dealer.

I think my dog ate the invoice, hey but I don't have a dog.
Let me look around, I'll get back to you~

BTW, I pop in Optima Red dot. Nissan battery gave up on me.
It's almost there, but I just don't want to take any chance. Had to wait about hour for the road side service to rescue. How far can you go with 400 something CCA. Optima is 720 CCA.
Paid $165 inc. labor. Too much~

NZM

·
Registered
87 Posts
How long did it take for them to get a hold of the Body Control Module? Mine took over 2 weeks-brought in from Japan.:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts