Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the bose system option on my car...
or i guess all muranos have bose in them?
how many watts does the bose kick?:p

·
5,268 Posts
I believe it is 200W RMS

·
Registered
48 Posts
225 according to the literature.

The non-"premium" sound system isn't Bose that I know of, but still sounds pretty damn good.

The Bose is a little honky in the midrange (as all Bose systems seem to be) so i have to notch up the bass and treble, but it's plenty for kicking CDs through.

I took two CDs with me to every car I tried out, one with heavy bass-laden electronic beats and crystal clear vocals, and one with big ol' cock-rockin metal wankery going on. The stereos in the cars I tried all sounded great, actually the Bose didn't "win" this category for me. (10-speaker Pioneer system in the Aztek actually took that one, while the sound of the Bose *tied* with Honda's 270-watter in the Element, brand unknown but with only one disc in-dash)

But of course every other aspect of the vehicle blew the competition away, even though they were a LOT less money. Loved the Mo from the first drive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, funny story with me though.

we saw a blue MO at my place a while back, and decided right there to buy it, never sat in it though. so we went to the dealer, it was kinda dark, and when we saw the MO, were like....thats to small. so immediately we went to the Armada, haha, it was too big for me to drive, specially since i just will get my license..

so we wanted to get this 00' maxima gle, used, blue, it was off the hook. but we came 30 minutes to late to another nissan dealer, and someone else took it. so we started looking at altimas, this one dood gave use some bad deals, so we left...

days later, we went back the same dealer we saw the MO and Armada at, and looked at some old maximas, I didnt like it. kinda dirty lookin. Told my dad to look back at the MO so we did. There was 3 to pick from. Silver SL, Copper SE, Blue SE (fully loaded).

After test driving, I fell in love ( i didnt even drive, i sat in the car). This truck/suv MO is so bootiful, we picked the Silver SL one. I love IT!!

MO 4 LIFE!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Wow a Murano is awfully nice for a first car! Enjoy the ride. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts