Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start listing! GripperDon. :D

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We need to get active if you look at this thread and your name is not on the main list ( the alphabetized one ) Pm me to put it on Thanks, GRIP

·
Registered
281 Posts
Don
Still too new at this to know what to do.
Add our names how?

Gary, Phoenix

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks MOPar ! You just did. Soon as they are all on here I'll send a mass PM and see if we can get a coffee meet set up at a convenient place. Just imagine the parking lot and all the neat pictures we can take, everybody standing beside their MO, here in the beautiful weather, swaping MO stories. We will Post it and all those poor people chilling in the northern regions will drive down here and then we can have a big party! and swap even MO, MO stories. GRIP :D

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
16 Members as of 04/14/05
I alphabetized us for ease of adding new members:

AZ Photo Girl
GripperDon
Jafo
LawBroker
MarkY
MOpar
Mtetzlaff
mjs9811
N2Muranos
Patrickem
PaulQ
RichE
Stevieg
2ferNow
Wanderer

THIS MAKES 16 AS OF 4/14/05 Wonderful

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MOpar, just stopped by so we could swap MO stories, , he has some really neat things he did on his Pearl SE, Ideas I can steal (giving credit to MOpar) . We discovered that My MO does not have black leather but actually Charcoal, trully. GRIP :D

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MOpar, is a master spray can guru, What a grill, beautifull Mtallic gun metal black. We all need to get otgether and have a meet. How about Fathers Day this year. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
19th Ave and Glendale but Downtown PHX works for me just as well.

Marc

·
Registered
281 Posts
Grip

Thanks for web site.
Gary

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YEA ! WE are getting more! GRIP :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
New ID

luvwool is now MOpar, a little taste of my past.

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK MOPar. Guess that a Chrysler heritage.!

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interested in a MO Show andTell

Interested in a MOshow and tell?? PM me for starting a meeting. We can trade email adddress and get the activer MO'ers going. Grip

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like MOpar's idea, I am using the PC to generate some small cards so when I see a Mo driver that looks like a good candidate I can leave a forum card and see if we can get an activity going.

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Zone'ies

Has every body who lives in the Phoenix area posted. ? I was getting ready to start putting out a local round up news PM each month and wanted to be sure we are all posted for I can build up a list. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
New MO owner...Phoenix

Found this forum. Looks like some great folks and some great info. I just bought my first Murano 4 days ago. An '04 SL Nav, DVD, Chrome Wheels, Pewter, most options (excluding the tow hitch). (bought the '04 cuz it was a great deal and I plan on keeping it for years).

I am very happy with it, although it needed the battery replaced Sunday. When I test drove it, it died. And died again. They said they charged it, but oh well.. I was there when they put a new '05 battery in it.

Not much to do to the car from my point of view. Though I will surf the Audio section to find simple upgrades (key is, I need to find a good local place to do them as my electronic skills are rusty).

And if anyone has any insights on how to get a bluetooth car kit (brand, who can install that really understands electronics in the Valley) installed in one of these that uses the stereo speakers as output, that would be great! I found the thread on hands free, but nothing bluetooth specific, after my search.

Look forward to adding some value at some point, but clearly I have a lot to learn!!

W

·
Registered
5 Posts
One more MO owner to be in Phoenix (picking up my first MO this weekend)

SUBSE&SL

Still
Undecided
Between
SE
&
SL

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jafo

What color are you getting?

What are you weighing between the two? SL vs SE

GRIP :D

·
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jafo

Did you get it? Like the little Robot said, "need input, need input" GRIP :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Getting My MO on MON...Loaded, SL, ...:Last decision between Glacier White w/decaf Nonfat Cafe Latte w/ 8 sugars interior VS. Polished Pewter w/Cabernet VS. Sheer Silver w/Café Latte ....Any feedback on Black interior & the desert heat of AZ.? Choices, choices, choices Wadda Country. God Bless America (in a Japanese car)

Jafo

1 - 20 of 42 Posts