Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macneil has rubber floormats for the Murano. See
http://weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp?item_group_id=3&make_id=38&year_no=2003&veh_id=820&veh_opt_choice_id=0

·
Registered
180 Posts
Floor mats

What are the Weathertech mats like? Are they custom molded/shaped? I had some Husky floor liners for my 99 Pathfinder -- they were outstanding: very deep, durable and custom molded. I noticed Nissan offers winter floor mats for the Murano. Anyone know what they're like in terms of quality (depth, custom fit, etc)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just picked up a set of Nissan Murano heavy duty? rubber mats. :) (Unfortunately, it's one of the few accessories Nissan does have in stock,) :cry: But, the good news is they are great! I don't know how they compare to the Macneil mats. The Nissan rubber mats have deep grooves to catch the dirt or whatever you may track into the SUV. They are shaped exactly like the carpet mats. My Murano came with the carpet which I believe is a $99 option. The rubber mats from Nissan is $69. I think the rubber mats are a better deal. So now I have both. Hope this helps. Glfingbug :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanx glfingbug. I think I'll pick up a set. Want a laugh? The "winter"mats aren't available in Canada :?: I guess Nissan figures we don't get any snow up here. Fortunately, I'm close to the border and have a US dealer only an hour away.

·
4,664 Posts
I have some standard winter mats and underneath some rubber backed carpet door mats from Home Depot, cut to fit just perfect. This keeps most of the junk from ruining the carpet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts