Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I am consideringthese for the MO.
From what I have seen on the net. These seem to look the best.
Check out the actual pic at weathertech.com.

Has anyone put these or something like em on your MO?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
jimthor said:
Now I am consideringthese for the MO.
From what I have seen on the net. These seem to look the best.
Check out the actual pic at weathertech.com.

Has anyone put these or something like em on your MO?
Jim,

I have one. The Weathertech fits on perfectly using existing holes, no drilling required. I installed it myself in under 10 minutes (5 spent finding a screwdriver)

It looks fantastic on my Black MO. Judging by the numerous little nicks on the thing, it's really saved the hood. It's one of the few things I would not hesitate recommending, especially since some people have had the Nissan deflector come undone while in motion.

Get one, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mv, What about the ones for the side windows?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Weathertech

I've got them on the two front windows. They went on easily. On a rare occasion, the window will reverse direction when it contacts the deflector (mo safety feature) but then I just hit the up button again and it usually closes on the second try.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jBAR Ya have pics?

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
I have them on all 4 of my windows. They fit perfectly and don't cause the windows to misbehave.

I bought them because the shape of the mo allows water to drop straight through the window, where it collects in the door handle. I smoke, so I have the window open all the time.

The deflectors allow me to keep the window open about 2 inches without the rain getting in, any more than that and I get flooded.

I bought them the first week I owned the car, so I can't compare wind noise or their "deflecting" ability, but the mo is still the quietest car I have ever had.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post em.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
malaycobra said:

I bought them because the shape of the mo allows water to drop straight through the window, where it collects in the door handle. I smoke, so I have the window open all the time.
Cobra,

I had them on my previous car and they did indeed work great. However, I have not smoked for 2 Years 1 Month 1 Week 12 Hours 6 Minutes 59 Seconds. Cigarettes not smoked: 30,780. Cash not spent on smokes but blown elswhere: $5,771.29. But whose counting??

Dang, I haven't run that "Smokemeter" in a while, I wonder where that loot went?:confused:

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
LoL!

At New York prices you would have saved $11,000!

Well done.

I guess without the deflectors the rain would collect in the teeth marks in your steering wheel!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts