Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I was browsing the web and stumbled across this site http://www.site06.com and was wondering what you thought. I've been looking for a fun new project and wanted to incorporate the Murano so I was thinking of creating a portfolio website like this using the Murano as the backdrop. In short, the site would start out in front of the Murano and then the door would burp open. Then by clicking on the Murano you would 'zoom' through to the Navigation screen which would (coincidentally) provide the navigation for the site. By highlighting 1 -> 6 on the CD changer would bring up the different areas on the site and by clicking on them would zoom you to them. For instance, 1 would take you to my laptop in the passenger seat with all of my computer interests listed on the screen. 6 would take you to my phone sitting in the center console with my contact information on it.

Feedback? Think it is a good idea? Unfortunately it's not an 'original' idea, but I think it would be fun to play with.

I've been wanting something fairly challenging and think that this would be a fun way to design a site...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Just my opinion, Way too nested it's like the BMW EPod controller, You can't jump ahead.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I think it is really cool...

You can provide write-ups (mods/fixes) , TSBs, link to photoalbums, member info, about murano, group buys using such interface.

For forum postings, current one is adequate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts