Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I haven't searched extensively, but did not find any similar issue than I am having right now.

Maybe 2 years ago, I did change the drivers' side front door actuator (bought it used on eBay).

I followed instructions on YouTube, and it wasn't too hard to do. Took me about 2 hours total (tried to take my time to do it right! ... maybe not... :-( ).

Since that time, however, everytime I seat in my car and I close the door (I have a keyless remote), i hear a "beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep", and all the other doors get unlocked.

It's the same beep sequence as if I'd try to lock my door after leaving the keyless remote inside...

Other than that, everything is working as expected...

I dont know if it's because the actuator I got is defective, of if I forgot to plug a wire inside the door panel...

but now, after a couple years, I though I would ask you guys if you'd have an idea of the issue I have...

I am a bit fedup of that beeeeppppppepepepepepepeppbppppepepb! :laugh:

I have to say that I also replaced the passenger front door actuator too, without issue... (bought it used also, bu on the local ads)

thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
65 Posts
So the 'key locked in vehicle warning beep' goes off when you close the unlocked door and the vehicle is not running? What happens if you get in, start the car, and then close the unlocked door? Did you double-check the part number of the driver's side actuator to make sure it is the one for intelligent key equipped vehicles?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the 'key locked in vehicle warning beep' goes off when you close the unlocked door and the vehicle is not running? What happens if you get in, start the car, and then close the unlocked door? Did you double-check the part number of the driver's side actuator to make sure it is the one for intelligent key equipped vehicles?
Hi, the 'key locked in vehicle warning beep' and "all doors get unlocked" occurs only when I close the driver's door. Even if the car was started or not before I close the door. Apart from that everything is working as expected...
The part number is the right one... maybe the item had an issue, and now it's too late too ask for a refund...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Weevil
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing