Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
NO kidding I was going through withdrawals all day today. I still have the shakes even as I write this.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I checked this forum 10 times yesterday...

and today in the office i checked 5 times....Withdrawal syndrome indeed...

·
Registered
40 Posts
You don't realize how much you appreciate this site until its not there.

WELCOME BACK.:2:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kept on checking at the office, thought it would never come back, well done.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well this is the 2nd time we have lived thru this in the past 6 months and the 2nd was no easier than the 1st. Thanks for all the hard work and glad it's back up. :claphead: :claphead: :claphead:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I got a surprising amount of work done during the outage. Hmmmm....maybe I'm onto something here......:D :D :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Must..... refresh... nissanmurano.org... again.......

·
5,244 Posts
I was just getting over..............and she's back! Good to see it up and running!:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Feel lost without the MO connection.... I checked it a dozen times the past 2 days. Glad it's back.

I may not post a lot but I enjoy reading through the different forums... good job.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
zofsuvs said:
Did anybody check on JAAK??!! :eek:
Oh my.....:eek: One does not want to imagine!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Being in the IT field, I just have to ask:

How is such an extreme amount of downtime acceptable for a hosting service? Most quality hosting services will guarantee you're back up in 4 hours or less in the event of a catastrophic failure. That's what the service is there for! A backup system should be able to be put online and data restored from backup in a matter of a couple hours.

Just my $.02 worth, but I hope admins got a partial refund for this month's hosting fees for the downtime!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rumor has it that the day the site was down ...

... our friend GripperDon was going to finally rejoin the group and go for the elusive 4000, but alas.

... Eric L. was going to tell us what the "L" stood for.

... Jaak was going to confess he doesn't really have a Murano, and doesn't really have any background in cars or electronics, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a couple of years back.

... Snow Mo was going to buy back his Murano and change his name to One Mo Time.

... ZofSUVs was going to write a post that didn't include the word "alternator".

... ?

·
4,601 Posts
I feel so lost.... Where am I? Something's been missing recently...

Why are you looking at me like that? Why is my F5 key worn out?

Somehow, this posting thing feels familiar and good.... I wonder why?

Oh, here comes the nice man with the prescription drugs again. Maybe he'll undo these restraints...:crazyeye:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts