Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
admin-

Out of curiosity, what benefits does a "supporting member" offer to the membership? Discounts? Free shipping?

Thanks.

-njjoe

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
admin-

Since there is now RockAuto and others like Geico, AutoGuide, etc, etc, etc does this mean that we don't have to pay to be premium members? Lots of $$$ coming to the management firm that supports this forum so now there's no need to take $$$ from the members right?

Also, by being a member of this website does this mean that we get discounts from RockAuto? Free shipping, 10% off everything, etc?

If there is no benefit to the members of this site then I won't be shopping at RockAuto. I'll just continue doing what I always do, purchase from the lowest priced vendor for all car parts and accessories.

The management firm behind this site gets $$$ for advertising support when outside guests or members come into this site and click on an advertisement. It's the members of this forum that attract outside guests by providing assistance, posting pictures of projects, etc not how the site is managed. Myself, Njjoe, and many others make it a point to provide quality support for those who need help with their Murano's. If we, as members, don't get any benefits from companies that advertise on this site, then what is the incentive to purchase from those companies?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.