Nissan Murano Forum banner
41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello

Hi everyone! Just got a 2015 Murano SL a month ago so I'm new to Nissan altogether coming from 2008 Mercedes C300 as we just had our second child and needed a bigger space for all our strollers and stuff lol. Was looking for a group where I could ask questions and hopefully provide answers for others!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi NissanMurano.org!

Just recently bought a 2007 Nissan Murano SL AWD 2 yesterday! Its got 96k but it handles like butter. No problems under the hood, carfax is filled with service records which is a good deal. I own a 2002 RSX (DD/Project) and I need a car with room. I love the moon roof and roof rails. Can't wait to get a bike rack! The AWD helps here in San Diego and the power from the engine is superb, which swayed me from getting the Rogue. I love to work on cars and will be asking questions and will be happy to provide answers in the process! Happy with my choice so far and can't wait to DIY!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I just purchased a Murano 2015 SV AWD in Arctic Blue about two weeks ago. I am new to Nissan and this is my first SUV. I was a lurker here before I made my purchase.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, new 09 owner

Bought 09 murano from son, he went to an Accord, and I previously had a 99 Maxima. I used to be on the Max.org site Love Hud

·
Registered
13 Posts
Old MO owner here. 2004 SL FWD, 260,000 + miles. Yes, I've experience nearly every "issue" with our Murano, but it is still going strong and we love this machine. We will keep it going until the wheels fall off, then put them back on and go some more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just recently bought my 2007 all white murano sl package with 76k miles , sold my infiniti g35 to get the suv since im having a kid, im pretty happy so far since im still with the nissan family hope to learn a little more about the car ��

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Just recently bought my 2007 all white murano sl package with 76k miles , sold my infiniti g35 to get the suv since im having a kid, im pretty happy so far since im still with the nissan family hope to learn a little more about the car ��
Welcome! I think you'll really like the Murano. Good power, decent handling, plenty of room. It's a good combination.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Virginia! I've had my 2007 Murano S for about 3 or 4 years now. I absolutely love it. So much room for activities! I have just recently started adding mods and personalization to it to make it mine!

Plastidipped Black wheels, Bigger Tires, Injen CAI Intake, Flowmaster 80 Muffler, and Yakima Roof Rack.

Glad to be apart of this site!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
Just became a Murano owner. My previous experience was a Murano rental in 2006, U.S. Version. I had this for some months before changing into a Tribeca.
Now I just found a good looking 2006 EU version and rolled the dice. Still a fantastic car with nice engine, transmission and lots of space inside compared to my Volvo. This seems to be the place for all kind of MO knowledge. Now I just need to spend some to be able to have the feeling of a new car where everything is top notch. Guess a lot of rubber parts has to be exchanged, just as shocks and so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Engine running but car dint move

Hello guys,I am new here and I like the comments and shared knowledge so far. I drive a 20007 S Murano and I like it. I just observed that the car does not accelarate any more but the engine was running. This happened while I was driving. I turned off the engine and started it again and the car drove normally. I appreciate ideas of possible cause of the ceasure. Thank you every one, its great to be here.

Sammy

·
Registered
60 Posts
New to the World of Nissan

Hello Everyone!

Just picked up my 2015 Murano Silver Platinum AWD on Monday and this is my first Nissan and first big boy premium vehicle. I've been a loyal Honda guy owning a 1996 Honda Civic that went to car donation heaven in February 2015, and a still working 2003 Honda Element which is my dog mobile.

Looking forward to lots of information sharing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2015 Murano. Has anyone had any issues with the radio not working while you're driving. It happened when I first got it on March and again today while on a long road trip. I have to turn the car off and back on again for it to work? I've also had issues since upgrading to a new iPhone 6. Does anyone have any answers?

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 Nissan Murano

Hello everyone I'm new to this form I haven't had a whole Lotta trouble with my Murano recently the door latch broke on the driver sideI'm having problem getting that torques screw that holds the lock mechanism in place I cannot get it to start anybody have any ideas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! Newbie here from Sydney,Australia. Owner of 2007 Ti-L Murano. Love my beast and love that after 8 years she is still sexy as hell! Airbag light was playing up so I came across this site and advice and fixed it myself (pretty chuffed at that lol) Looking forward to picking up some more hints and tips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newby here - Problem with Fan

Greetings, I have a 2007 AWD and am having a problem with the fan taking 10-15 minutes before air will start blowing. It happens whether it is set on AC, defrost, or heat. Have been told by various repair shops that I need a compressor, or the compressor switch is bad, or that the computer (ECM) system needs reset. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all! I have a 2010 Murano SL AWD. I bought it 3 years ago from the dealership with 32,000 mIles andit now has 64,000 miles. It was running great with no problems until just recently. I have now replaced the front and rear brake pads and rotors (rear twice ), and the front control arms costing about $1800. About 4 days after that repair I'm now getting squealing in the front end and mechanic says it could be the wheel bearings. At 64k miles?? I have had many cars over the years with many more miles and never replaced wheel bearings. I'm waiting for the mechanic to get back to me on problem. So not sure if it's coincidence that the bearings went right after the control arms and brakes/rotors were done or did my mechanic screw something up?? First time I've used him and he was significantly less than the dealership who wanted $1300 for the control arms alone. Also just frustrated that at only 64k miles these repairs are needed. Thanks and I love the Murano other than these repairs and hope it doesn't continue to be one repair after another.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally got my dream Murano!!!!!!!!

Hello. I am looking into this forum to learn about my Murano. I have wanted a Murano for 10 years and almost a year ago I finally was able to buy one!! :) I am having trouble with one thing on it so I am looking into what may be the problem. Just want to check this forum to see if anyone else has had the same issues with the brakes. After having my Murano for 8 months....One day I was driving it and it was raining. When I came up to a stop light and applied the brakes, the brake pedal went down as normal for a second and then let go and went all the way to the floor and I almost went right through the intersection and hit a car coming from the left who had the right of way. The brakes continued to go all the way to the floor and would somewhat grab but I had to slide my seat all the way up and put all my weight on the pedal to get any brakes at all. I continued to pump the brakes in hopes that it would come back. After driving it a bit more and pumping the brakes they went back to normal again. No I have learned that they work fine as long as it is not wet conditions that I am driving in. Rain, snow, sleet or slushy winter streets will make them go out again. So as for now it is a fair weathered runner. I am scared to drive it too much and only drive it if it is dry out. Does anyone either in this thread or with Nissan know why this is happening?!!!! I need to get it fixed but hope it doesn't break the bank!

·
Registered
85 Posts
hello all !!

A new murano owner here.. just picked up my first Murano.. always in the nissan family, maxima and Pathfinder all the time.. 2016 Murano platinum with TECH package, black on black.. loving it so far !

41 - 60 of 145 Posts