Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night I finally pulled the trigger and traded my 2005 Pearl SL Murano for a 2006 Black on Black SL Murano, everything but DVD and Navigation. I also picked up a 2006 Altima as a second car. Unfortunately the Murano is a birthday gift for my wife's 24th, but I will have my fair share of driving it:)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Congratulations for the third time.....:D

#1 for 2005 Murano
#2 for 2006 Murano
#3 for 2006 "hint of" Murano....(The Altima)

And Happy Birthday to your wife.....:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. We almost strayed away from Nissan and got ourselves in a new Lincoln Zephyer and used Lincoln Aviator. But when it came down to price, quality, and options, there wasn't any doubt what route to take.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
payton5812 said:
But when it came down to price, quality, and options, there wasn't any doubt what route to take.
"Price, quality, and options..." Hmmm, you neglected to mention customer support. I wonder why. :2:

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
njjoe said:

"Price, quality, and options..." Hmmm, you neglected to mention customer support. I wonder why. :2:

-njjoe
He simply did not experince it........yet! :D

payton5812,
why "unfortunately"? You should be happy for her...;)

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you will be happy with both cars and will not have to "experience" Nissan Customer Support.....

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah you are right, Kris. I haven't had to experience the customer service department, besides last night. On my way home, the check engine light comes on due to a critter chewing on some wires. I was at the front door at 7am, and they fixed it promptly for me. Luckily the two service managers are family friends, so that is a perk. Oh I am happy for the wifey, I know she is safe, but there is no comparison between the Altima and Murano for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts