Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back everyone!

Let me give you a quick overview of the new site.

In general, it has similar look and feel, but differs slightly in function. Here is an itemized list of new facilities:

1. New forums software. We are now using vBulletin, which is faster, more user friendly, and has many more features, including large collection of smilies :18: , spell checker and signatures that work :).

2. Gallery. Every member automatically is given a spot in the photo gallery. Upload as many photos as you'd like!

3. Chat. For those tech-savy, this is based on IRC.

4. Knowledge Base. This is a cool feature that allows everyone to report their Murano problems in the organized fashion. It's simple. Before recording a problem, see if it has already been reported. If it has, "register", which tells the system that you have the same problem. At that point you'll be able to enter your symptoms, resolutions (if any), etc. If no such problem exists, create your own entry. This is a great tool. I can safely say that because of the same tool @ acuramdx.org, there has been at least one TSB issued.

5. Games. These are cool as well. These are flash based games that sure to bring back some memories. Scores are kept public, and a top 10 for each game is displayed. Battle away!

All these options are available from the top navigation menu.

Again, I think this site is better that the one before. I hope you think so too.

Regards,
admin.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Cool stuff, admin. You might want to post the IRC information (server name, channel name) separately as well, so users with standalone IRC clients can use it too :)

·
4,601 Posts
Love it, I may just forget about the other one (FA), as I'm getting a little sick of the same questions being asked over and over and over, because 1) the structure sucks, 2) people don't read previous posts because the structure sucks.:9: :19:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts