Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At work yesterday she backed into a DUMPSTER at work! I new with the blind spots in the MO that sooner or later it would happen, I just didn't expect it after 6 months!

She caved in the corner of the rear bumper on the driver side and just got the tail light enought to break a piece out of it. Gotta get an estimate this week...it'll be an "out of pocket fix". I have a good body guy so I think he could maybe salvage the bumper cover by punching it out and repainting...hopefully. Will look for a tail light on ebay or see if he can get cheaper, who knows!

I didn't get on her....she was all crying and sick at herself enough! :eek: I tried to console her....especially the day before Mother's day! It'll be good as new before you know it.:2:

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Yeah, staying off her back about it is wise....everyone does it one time or another.
I had a rock smack my windshield in the extreme lower right corner, right where a large rock had scuffed it about 9 months ago. It was 6:00 a.m. so I couldn't see where it hit initially.
Thursday evening I looked and there it was, a star with a 1 inch crack. Friday morning the crack was 15 inches long.
Looks like I will be calling the insurance peeps. It's $100 deductable, have had it done on 3 other cars/trucks.
One thing you can expect in Atlanta, you will have rock dings in your windshield.
:(

·
4,664 Posts
That's for sure... It's easier to colour match.:p

·
Registered
95 Posts
You're a good hubby. You never know, she may not yell at you the next time you do something. I'm glad she's OK and it can be fixed. I see lots of silver muranos around canton, I wave but haven't had one wave back at me yet. Mine is white, I only see one white one, has a pink ribbon like mine on it for breast cancer. Most of the rest are silver, I see some black ones too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts