Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ML350 and ML500... Overall, a nice car!

They are comparable to our murano in terms of agility, sophistication and ride quality. This is due to the fact that the new benz ML are no longer built on truck frame. Instead, they follow what murano and lexus rx did: a crossover (on car platform).

I drove both vehicles through the cones and their handling are not bad at all. The steering is kindda light for me and feels numb; it does not communicate the road feel to the drivers well.
No lost of power steering boost thought, unlike the 03 - 04 murano :rolleyes:.

Brake is really grippy: typical german car i guess, like my B5 audi A4.

The ML500 grunts are awesome, but cost a lot more than the ML350. Personally, I like the ML350 better. COnsidering the price of gas these days, ML350 is ample enough for daily usage.

The traction/stability control is very 'nanny'. It took care of you indeed but very obstrusive. Especially when i drive in slightly high spirited swaying through the cones, the stability control kicks in several time.

The interior material and finish, suprisingly, is not as high quality as a VW touareg's.

Kudos to the JUMBO cupholder: those 32oz mcdonnald drink will fit! But by doing this, the engineer need to move the placement of the shifter to behind the steering wheel. Yes! just like the Ford 150 pickup truck style. This needs a bit to get used to. Especially in a $50Gs vehicle .....

Good news is: it has the M3-like SMG transmission where you can paddle the up-down buttton to shift through gear, kindda fun! Feels just like playing my Grand Turismo video game.

The center console is awesome. Very intuitive, chic and stylist. The cd loader is behind the NAV/main 6" lcd panel. So if you press the eject button, the entire lcd fold up and behind it there are 2 cd/dvd slots: one for navigation and one for cd/dvd audio...Very cool!

I attached some pictures:

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pic:

pic 2 of 5:

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic 2 of 5...

more pic coming

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic 3 of 5...

More pic coming...

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic 4 of 5...

More pic coming...

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last one

Pic 5 of 5

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
They just seem so small. Like the new BMW X3. I kinda call these "Barbie SUV's" cause of their size... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
lilbit_cmm said:
They jsut seem so small. Like the new BMW X3. I kinda call these "Barbie SUV's" cause of their size... :rolleyes:
Too bad these are more roomie, wider, and longer than the 05 model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts