Nissan Murano Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Thank you for the update. Yes, that makes sense, the area just below the perimeter of the moonroof panel drains into the drains. You photo also shows the rubber gasket that keeps water out of the moonroof operating mechanicals, which is where I assume you poured the water the first time when it came into the interior?

To be honest, I would probably would have poured a little water there myself, thank you for clearly pointing out the correct area so others won't make the same mistake!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you for the update. Yes, that makes sense, the area just below the perimeter of the moonroof panel drains into the drains. You photo also shows the rubber gasket that keeps water out of the moonroof operating mechanicals, which is where I assume you poured the water the first time when it came into the interior?

To be honest, I would probably would have poured a little water there myself, thank you for clearly pointing out the correct area so others won't make the same mistake!
Yes! Welp live and learn lol. I'm glad the guy showed me the correct location and I can pass that on to others. I don't know why it's soooooo difficult to find on my model.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts