Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I am a newbie to this forum. While I have been following this NG for the past month now, I only registered today. I bought my Murano on Dec 6th, 2003. It is an SL AWD Silver, and I have just recently driven past the break-in period.

Well, just wanted to let you guys know that you are an amazing bunch. Reading through prior posts has been an amazing and enlightening experience. I am glad to now be part of this NG. I do have one quick question. When you hit the "Front" defogging button on the MO, does the passenger side temperature settings etc., disappear? It does on my car, so I am wondering if this is a glitch. The driver side does display, and when I turn of the Front defogger, the passenger side temperature settings etc., re-appear. Wondering if it is designed to do that or if I should be going back to the dealership about this. Anyone that can shed some light on this?? Your answers are much appreciated. Thanks.

DMan

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome to the club :)

Yeah, the defroster thing is normal. Strange behavior but it happens on mine too, and I remember reading about it in the owner's manual.

I guess you can still go "dual" on all the other vent settings, but if you pick the dedicated front defrosto, it locks you in to driver's temp only. Figures :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff!! Thanks for the confirmation.

On a side note....I was driving this past New Year's eve from Canada to the US, and when I got to the US border, the INS/BCS official, after asking me the regular questions like citizenship, where are you going...yada yada, asked me if it was new Nissan Murano. She also asked how it drove, to which of course I said....excellent. Almost sold her on it, in the 3 minutes I was there :2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts