Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is awesome!

Lot's of good info.

I'm about to buy an 06 AWD SL with Navi. Was wondering what you guys paid for yours?

The dealer called me today offering to order one for me at $500 over invoice. It seems like a good deal. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Purchased my 05 SL with stability control two weeks ago for $250 under invoice.

I do not think getting the 06' for $500 is that bad since it has some diffrent options and people have been waiting a few months for them. If you waited until next year you might be able to do better..

Just my thought

Scott

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"Order" one?

Well if he really means order one (For delivery in 6-8 weeks or more), I would think that you could do better. Invoice would be about right. Maybe $100 or even $200 over at MAX.
That would allow him to keep (make) 100% of the holdback. For a car that would have no floor plan charges, no space required to store it, counted toward any volume bonuses, etc

Now if he means that he has some coming in in the next week or so and you can have one..........that's not a bad deal at this time of the year.............

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Homer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...

your opinions along with the pricing list from that other post helps a great deal.

btw.. yes i am ordering one that will come in about 14 weeks. will for sure ask for a price under invoice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
atreu59 said:

btw.. yes i am ordering one that will come in about 14 weeks. will for sure ask for a price under invoice.
Be careful. You may lose the deal if you try to re-negotiate the price AFTER it arrives. If you agreed to $500 over invoice that's what you'll pay.

Nonetheless, that seems like a pretty good price. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts