151 Posts
Very Sharp!

Nice!

·
Registered
717 Posts
That does look good.

How'd you come upon the FX wheels?

Find an FX owner who decided they couldn't handle the ride with the sport package?

I've kind of been keeping my eyes open for the same kind of situation (without any success to date).

·
Registered
174 Posts
Those wheels look good on the MO!!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Nice wheels.

Don't you scrape your legs on the running boards getting in and out? The Murano is not really high enough to need them at all.

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric L. said:
Nice wheels.

Don't you scrape your legs on the running boards getting in and out? The Murano is not really high enough to need them at all.
I step on the bars usually. I don't really scrape them. Plus the real reason I bought them was to hide the low hanging exhaust pipe...and it jus looks cool!

·
Registered
416 Posts
The FX wheels look excellent....any comments on how they effect the ride and handling?....the fit looks perfect...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Looks great!

But a quick question, Z tube and JWT pop-charger. Do you think the Z tube would fit up to the stock air box?

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dmako said:
Looks great!

But a quick question, Z tube and JWT pop-charger. Do you think the Z tube would fit up to the stock air box?

No...the z-tube will not without cutting it up and using some acordian peices. The tube is too long and is bent diffrently. Plus the stock airbox is really restrictive.

·
4,601 Posts
Looks sharp...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Nice !! It looks sharp, and different then other Mo's, which is what I like. Where did you get your nerf bars? Also, do you ever feel like you rub them on your pants when you get in or out? I want to get them but after reading what a bunch of people (Huskyfan esp.) wrote about them getting int he way, I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts... but will prob still get them anyway once I find the best price.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Very nice. Good choice! :29:

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
senza said:
The FX wheels look excellent....any comments on how they effect the ride and handling?....the fit looks perfect...
I drove my brother inlaw's fx yesterday. To compare the two.
Well now it handles more like an Fx35. Turn in response is much more sharper and there's hardly any body lean. I'm happy with the results.

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheGymKid said:
Nice !! It looks sharp, and different then other Mo's, which is what I like. Where did you get your nerf bars? Also, do you ever feel like you rub them on your pants when you get in or out? I want to get them but after reading what a bunch of people (Huskyfan esp.) wrote about them getting int he way, I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts... but will prob still get them anyway once I find the best price.

Sure it'll rub on you're pants if you try to step over them when getting out/. So just step on it and you're good. Or you can try the other type of side bars.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ahhh man. box beat me to it. i've been debating on putting fx 20's on the mo. they look soo sweet. are you planning on taking off the infiniti emblems and putting on some murano ones?? i still wish they made the murano sl wheels in 20's. they'd look really good as you can see from my photoshoped signature pic.

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nissanlove said:
ahhh man. box beat me to it. i've been debating on putting fx 20's on the mo. they look soo sweet. are you planning on taking off the infiniti emblems and putting on some murano ones?? i still wish they made the murano sl wheels in 20's. they'd look really good as you can see from my photoshoped signature pic.

I'm thinking of takeing the emblems off and bodoing the holes and painting the rims. I don't think i'd put nissan emblems on em.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
there are holes behind the emblems... oohhh sucky.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Thanks Box... I wish I could try other sides... I need to find some Murano owners that have the different side bars so I can 'test' them out and see them with my own eyes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts