Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Currently I'm listening to The Da Vinci Code via my U2iPod. But mostly I'm a newstalk radio junkie. KGO AM 810. I need the traffic reports to make it home in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Miami Vice

The Miami Vice soundtracks. If Crockett had an SUV it would be a Murano, probably in Sunlit Copper. Definitely an SE.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Grip, that is hilarious:19:

The biggest fattest MO music out there - Tower of Power

And others: Miles Davis, Bruce Hornsby, Sting, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Killers, Robin Ford, Al Dimeola. etc.

Hmm... I think its time to MO :runaway:

·
5,268 Posts
enjoying silence........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Currently:

Ludacris - The Red Light District
Snoop Dogg - Rythm and Gangster - The Masterpiece
Snoop Dogg - Pay tha Cost to be da Bo$$
LIL JON - Crunk Juice

I think I might be younger than some of you... ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
sirius all the way

2-10-53 and the best the strobe 68 Joe Causey from NY 92KTU in the 70s where disco does not suck as they say

:cool:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I was just thinking how things change.

If you had asked this question a year and a half ago, some wag would have answered the question

" What do you listen to in your Murano"

with

One squeak, two rattles, and a loud TICK from the B pillar.

This is much better. :)

Homer

·
Registered
631 Posts
Kris said:
enjoying silence........
Sadly I can't say the same. I need the music on all the time to hide all the ticks and rattles. :)

I haven't been able to determine yet if the "fluttering tick" I'm hearing in my left ear is coming from the door or the B-pillar. There's something making noise in the dash (I know there are threads...) and something coming from the rear area when I go over a sharp bump. I was going to get ambitious yesterday and start taking the MO apart to apply fixes found in the threads, but it was too cold. Again.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I listen to the wife telling me to slow down...
and the kids asking if we're there yet....

when I'm alone..it's
Metallica
Godsmack
Sting
U2

really, really loud

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
special-k

As Bill Clinton said...........

Grip :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: special-k

GripperDon said:
As Bill Clinton said...........

Grip :D
I feel stupid for asking... but... huh? I missed the joke somewhere. :)

*edit* Of course, I realize it's much less funny if it has to be explained. So for all those who GET it, please... enjoy. :)

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
special-k said:

Sadly I can't say the same. I need the music on all the time to hide all the ticks and rattles. :)

I haven't been able to determine yet if the "fluttering tick" I'm hearing in my left ear is coming from the door or the B-pillar. There's something making noise in the dash (I know there are threads...) and something coming from the rear area when I go over a sharp bump. :rolleyes:
Unlike any other car I have ever owned, I have never been able to immediately find the sourses of ticks and noises in my MO. That is because sounds are easily reflected off of the interior and they appear to be coming from somewhere else. I have had ratteling noises from my dash, which were really my coffee cup ratteling in the holder, pillar noises on the left which were created by the seatbelt clip hitting the seat on the right, rattelling noises from inside my lunch bag even sometimes appear to be coming from under the steering column, etc. etc.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
zebelkhan

I don't know if this will help for you BUT

Contrary to conventional wisdom it has worked for me in find the source of interior noises.

1. Plug one ear well.

2. Cup your hand around the other ear to create a megaphone effect.

3. Rotate your head to determine the direction of the sound source.

Now I know this may look and sound silly, so do it alone and secondly keep watching traffic. I was nearly driven crazy by a "noise in my 300M and I just had to find it. I also did it having the Grippee drive, yes she did "snicker and laugh" but I get a lot of that from her and am somewhat used to it.

GRIP :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Re: zebelkhan

GripperDon said:
I don't know if this will help for you BUT

Contrary to conventional wisdom it has worked for me in find the source of interior noises.

1. Plug one ear well.

2. Cup your hand around the other ear to create a megaphone effect.

3. Rotate your head to determine the direction of the sound source.

Now I know this may look and sound silly, so do it alone and secondly keep watching traffic. I was nearly driven crazy by a "noise in my 300M and I just had to find it. I also did it having the Grippee drive, yes she did "snicker and laugh" but I get a lot of that from her and am somewhat used to it.
GRIP :D
Thanks for the advice. Actually I automatically do 1, 2, and 3 because I am hard of hearing in my right ear! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
23 Posts
10 days old..just discovered a wind noise from the driver side mirror...at about 25mph and up..if I reach out and put my hand under the mirror..it goes away...thats bothersome...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
28 Participants
kenammo
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing