Nissan Murano Forum banner

What do you listen to in your Murano ?

10K views 45 replies 32 participants last post by  PaulDay 
#1 ·
When cruising through the urban jungle in this masterpiece called Murano what music do you typically listen to ?

For me Yanni's music seems to perfectly fit my driving style and Murano's driving dynamics.

#2 ·
Grippee

.:twak:

Please don't tell her or I am in BIG trouble. and the Avatar will convert to ,:yodaddy:

#5 ·
6 compilation CDs loaded, Bose on Shuffle.........

Sinatra, The Association. Chicago, Chet Atkins, Willie Nelson, Mamas and papas, Eagles, Buffett, etc etc

Homer

Boy that jpalm sure is ugly

Reactions: 2young2retire
#6 ·
Soho, saw ur massive attack--I like them as well.

I mainly listen to recorded live raves.

Astral Projection at the brotherhood beach festival in Tel Aviv.
Paul Van Dyk at Nature One 2004.
Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia in Ibiza at the Cream closing party.
Tiesto at Dutch Demension.
Gods's Kitchen parties, Gate Crasher stuff.

Live music that you can hear the energy of the crowd in is Mo music for me.
:D

#10 ·
XM channel 22,23,71,81,63

And some new age musics like Peter White, Chris Spheeris.
Or easy listening like Michael Bubble, George Benson, Norah Jones, Jim Brickman ....;)

#12 ·
Depends entirely on my mood. :)

If I'm feeling angstful, then some good ol' fashioned heavy metal / hard rock.... [pre-1996] Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden...

If I'm feeling peaceful (like when it rains), then my absolute all-time favorite singer: Sarah McLachlan. Also usually throw in some Sheryl Crow, Dido, Norah Jones, etc.

If I'm in a general good mood: Joe Satriani (makes for GREAT driving music), classic rock like ZZ Top or Lynard Skynard...

When I get sick of the same old crap being repeated on the radio stations, I flip to the hip-hop channels and there's a couple artists I actually find entertaining... Eminem, Ludacris, Jay-Z, etc.

Right now, the 6 CDs living in the changer are:

Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow
Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball
Joe Satriani - Live in San Francisco disc 2
Motogrator - Motogrator (pretty heavy stuff)
Union Underground - Union Underground
Shania Twain - Greatest Hits

#13 ·
zebelkhan and special-k

Sunny on XM and a play list I imported from ITunes to the X-Box, while watching the visualizations on the MO's NAV screen !!! Grip :

#15 ·
Nothing sounds better to me than classic Rolling Stones. I just bought a great bootleg on Ebay. It's called Brussels Affair. Two live discs that were recorded on the '72 European tour. They were at the top of their game. It's right up there with Get Yer Ya Ya's out.
I listen to it over and over and I never get tired of it. Some of the best rock & roll ever recorded. Ebay is the only place you can find it.

#18 ·
#19 ·
Sirius 8, 9, 22, 24, 62, 63, 80, 86

I tend to like Classical for the morning drive. Then Pop, 80's, or Techno/Dance on the way home. Sirius Disorder (24) is great for its variety.

#20 ·
Re: K

mgthe3 said:
Sarah is wonderful isn't she...
Joe Satriani has to be my fave guitarist---flying in a blue dream, ahhh
If the wife is with me I let her put in Shania....she sings a lot like her.
:)
Yeah... I'm lucky (persistent?) enough to have scored 10th row tickets for Sarah McLachlan here in Reno on April 20th, and 15th row tickets for Joe Satriani 3 days before on the 17th!

That will be a GOOD week. :)

#23 ·
Miami Vice

The Miami Vice soundtracks. If Crockett had an SUV it would be a Murano, probably in Sunlit Copper. Definitely an SE.

#24 ·
Grip, that is hilarious:19:

The biggest fattest MO music out there - Tower of Power

And others: Miles Davis, Bruce Hornsby, Sting, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Killers, Robin Ford, Al Dimeola. etc.

Hmm... I think its time to MO :runaway:

#25 ·
enjoying silence........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.