Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I was pulling into the parking garage at work and you have to show the security personnel your badge. Well for the past couple of days the security guard waves me on without looking at my badge because he "knows that truck!". Then I come in and sit down at my desk and one of my co-workers asked me how my "truck" was doing.

Whenever I refer to it, I normally say "MO", but if I were to refer to it to someone who doesn't know what a MO is I say car. The funny part of this all is that I bought it because it was a crossover SUV .

So, to get to the point:
What do you call it?

Also, do you have a name for it? I always call it MO, but my friends want me to name the nice lady in the car (navigation). They suggested "Gaby" because all she ever does is talk and tell me what to do. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Gaby is nice, but at least she dosn't say... I TOLD you to turn back there!!! Like some real life Gabys...lol

btw, although it's not really one, we just call it the truck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I call it a car. Nissan calls it an SUV. Insurance calls it an SUV. Its not a truck in anyone's wildest dreams. Its a car. And that's what I like about it.

George

·
4,664 Posts
I call it the car. I call my wife's company Taurus, the truck. The Murano rides like a car. The Taurus rides like a truck. It's a nice Taurus too, with the upgraded interior and engine, but it's still the truck...:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts