Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking at the rims in 20" x 8.5". I've got a few questions about them, the offset is 114.38, would that stick the wheels further out from the wheel wells?
Also, I'm thinking of tire size 265/50/20 (what discount tire reccomends), does that sound good?
THanks!

·
Registered
170 Posts
mRSXY said:
Hey, I'm looking at the rims in 20" x 8.5". I've got a few questions about them, the offset is 114.38, would that stick the wheels further out from the wheel wells?
Also, I'm thinking of tire size 265/50/20 (what discount tire reccomends), does that sound good?
THanks!
114.3 is the bolt pattern. The offset is what you want to look at to tell you if the wheel will stick out of the wheel well. I believe the proper offset is 35mm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: What do you think of these rims?

bigjohn said:

114.3 is the bolt pattern. The offset is what you want to look at to tell you if the wheel will stick out of the wheel well. I believe the proper offset is 35mm.
whoops, sorry about that (brain fart), ya the offset is 35 on these rims--so that should be good correct?

Also, will the 265 tires on these 20's cause any rubbing issues or anything?

Last question, discount tire only shows Murano wheels for AWD w/ TPMS and FWD w/ TPMS, does it matter that I don't have the TPMS on my Murano SL?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What do you think of these rims?

mRSXY said:

whoops, sorry about that (brain fart), ya the offset is 35 on these rims--so that should be good correct?

Last question, discount tire only shows Murano wheels for AWD w/ TPMS and FWD w/ TPMS, does it matter that I don't have the TPMS on my Murano SL?
I'm not sure about the rubbing, I'm running 22's (265/40's), so i'm not to familiar with 20" tire sizes, I have an '04 SL AWD no TPMS, so i'm not sure about the tire pressure system.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What do you think of these rims?

mRSXY said:

Go with +35 offset
No rubbing issues with 265/50/20. Some Murano owners run 20" Infiniti FX wheels w/ 265/50/20 tires
TPMS is all the same no matter if you have AWD or FWD. You're fine if you don't have it.

Few members would agree with me when I say "Go with 22s"

·
Registered
421 Posts
This ride is equipped with 275/55/20 tires (with no rubbing issues)

Your choice of going 265/50/20 will be no problem.

My suggestion is run 285/35/22 or 265/40/22 :4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts