Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, imagine the mo with a full rear window instead of that ford pinto window that we have now. to help you visualize this i did a little photoshop(not very super but you get teh point)

i'd stick with the original mo window anyday. but it makes you wonder what they can do when it comes time to totally redesign the murano. will they change it significantly?? or will our murano's become limited production dynasty's

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm, no takers....

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Has anybody installed the Stainless Window trim kit?

·
5,268 Posts
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
You know I like people who don't beat around the bush, Me I would him and haw and ...............

·
5,268 Posts
GripperDon said:
You know I like people who don't beat around the bush, Me I would him and haw and ...............

Don, I do believe in balance.........however, there are some cases that simply "NO" says it all...........:D

·
4,664 Posts
No.

Especially on the copper, the black trim looks so much better. It's that high contrast that highlights the styling. Maybe chrome trim on the black, because the sytlying is lost in all the black on black. Even then, I wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't change the window either. I love how it looks and the impact to vision is not as bad as even I thought, at first. That was one of the first things I did, was sit in the drivers seat and look over there. The window behind the driver, doesn't matter and the one on the passenger side gives enough visibility to see what's out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts