Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we all agree that the MO is a great vehicle. However, a vehicle can't be perfect for everyone. I have loved all the vehicles that I have owned, but there is always something with them that I wish was different.

So I post this question to all of you MO fanatics:

What do you wish was different on the MO?

Now, before you answer, I'm meaning things that aren't really fixable, more design issues. For example, do NOT post "it rattles a lot" and stuff like that. I'm looking for comments like this:
I wish the MO could ________.
I wish the MO had a ________.
I wish the MO wouldn't _______.

I'll go first:

I wish the MO had better acceleration off the line. The initial kick (0-25mph) isn't very impressive. Helps when you put in in L, but still seems a little slow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I wish the MO had better radio reception.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wish the hatch window would open separately from the hatch.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I wish the hatch window could roll down.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wish that when you lift the front windshield wipers they wouldn't rub the paint off of the hood.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wish it to come with factory installed electrochromic glass in all windows so we can control the privacy level we want.
Such a mod will perfectly match the Murano name.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Don't want to de-rail this subject but I put small pieces of X-pel on the hood lip to keep wiper arm from scraping off the paint when I lift'em.

Milkman said:
I wish that when you lift the front windshield wipers they wouldn't rub the paint off of the hood.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Wish for murano ...

I wish the MO could be have with more individual options and not 'package' of option.

I wish the MO had a rear back up camera option.

I wish the MO wouldn't be cloned by other suvs (RX330)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wish the MO had standard side mouldings. What would this cost Nissan to add, maybe $40? (my son gave our MO it first door ding yesterday. I will be ordering the mouldings soon!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish the steering wheel radio controls had a mute button.
I wish the steering wheel radio control button labels were back lighted.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Oh I wish I had a camera with me a few minutes ago....there the 330 sat in the foreground with the Mo's rear half in the background as I sat with my wife eating dinner out.
No comparison.
My older sis saw my Mo an said, "yeah, I drove a lexus, they are the same thing, but you can get a Murano for 20k". Shall I say a lil sibling rivalry was apparent?
20k indeed....
I told her the Infinity was more like the Mo, she was sure it was lexus. Soooooooo, she went out the next week and bought a 330.
LMAO!

back to the thread.....

I wish it had a USB input for MP3's. Just plug in my 250 gig usb drive!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I wish Nissan spent spent $5 to add an AUX audio input like they did for the Titan and Armada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't we wish Nissan knows a better place to put the cup holders in Muranos??? ...come'on... they are at the most awkward place......place almost by the hips at the front....and in between the bottom rear seats.....booooo

·
Registered
256 Posts
I wish the steering wheel was telescopic instead of just tilt.
I wish the audio controls on the steering wheel also allowed you to change CDs not just the track number.
I wish the roof rack came with adjustable cross rails as standard equipment, not as an unavailable (from dealer) option.
I wish the tailights were LED instead of good ol' fashion bulbs.
I wish there was a power outlet next to the ashtray or somewhere other than the inside of the center console.
I wish a backup camera would have been an option.
I wish, I wish, I wish...but I'm not unhappy. Everytime I drive the MO I find myself being more pleased than with anyother car I've owned.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I wish I didn't have to buy side nerf bars just so I can hide that hideous muffler from sight. What an engineering afterthought/mistake that is!

·
Registered
40 Posts
midnitexpress,

There actually is a second power outlet down on the left-side (as you face it) of the glove compartment. It's actually hard to see but it's there.

jimmymac

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks Jimmymac...I'll have to look. Guess I'll have to sit in the passenger seat someday. 0 :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I wish the Mo had a normal hand operated E-Brake and not that dopy peddal thingie.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts