Nissan Murano Forum banner

221 - 240 of 279 Posts

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,286 Posts
I just like red british phone boxes, or kiosks as they are called over there. It's the logo for my design business, my vanity plate is PHONEBX , I have a real one in my house and I collect phone box stuff to the point my wife is ready to divorce me if I don't stop. Take care!

Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
dont let the name fool you!

hey, first post! like i said, dont let the name fool you. we have an 05 SL that my wife drives, but we love it! she wont drive anything else. i have a neon r/t and am a serious dodge fan hence the name :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Warhammer is a variant of mech from MechWarrior II. Been using it for years. When I played the game with the Warhammer mech, it was all over.

Of course, if you're playing other games like D&D then Warhammer is a barbarian weapon.

Gotta love it! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm very much into forums and a car guy and will almost not buy a certain car if there isn't a forum out there. We trade vehicles a lot and needed a universal username for the forums. So I'm not one to spend a lot of money on clothing but I came accross a clothing line that is a style I've been looking for a long time and I try to buy all of their new release clothing which is "Affliction". The name was already taken on another forum I was on a few years ago so I used afflicted which I think suits me anyway.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My name comes from a joke I heard:

An Irish radio station is having a contest about Irish slang. The DJ wants to find the best slang word that is not in the dictionary and what it means.
The first caller is Mr. O'Donnell, and his word is "goan" as in Go And. The DJ looks up the word and doesn't find it and asks Mr. O'Donnell to use it in a sentence. Mr. O'Donnell replies with "Why don't ya goan fark yourself"
The DJ is flabbergasted and apologizes for the language and takes a commercial break. When they come back from the break the DJ says they will try again and they have Michael on the line. They ask Michael his word and he tells them it is "smee". Looking through the dictionary the word can't be found and Michael is asked to use it in a sentence and Michael responds with "Smee again, why don't ya goan fark yourself"

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I like that SMEE too. It also reminds me of the character on Robin William's "HOOK" played by Bob Hoskins :D

Well; mine is pretty much self explanatory. Just a lack of imagination in the moment of registering.

I love to cycle. I started out as a Mountain biker back in '84 and now include a lot of Road riding since '05.

BTW-that's not me in my avatar; it's a friend whom I photographed. Being a photographer; I'm hardly in any photos:(

That's me below:D

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well my name is Jason Beach, so it kinda plays off of that. Plus with my dad being retired Coast Guard and me being Navy, my whole life has been spent on the coast near beach's. People go out driving, they're cruising (cruzn), I go to the beach, so I'm beachn. When I go to the base and the gate security see my plates, specially now that it's winter, they wish they could be BEACHN right now too. I've had this before I even met my wife who can do a bit of beachn at me too :) My poor wife is from Japan and now that she's married to me, her name is Rie Beach, but Japanese people pronounce it Real B!tch. But she says that is fine, she admits she can be. When she gets her Visa and moves here, I'll get her a car and custom plate that says IMABCH.

·
Registered
35 Posts
not too tough but i drive a 04 silver murano, and im from GA

·
Registered
108 Posts
G1TEG,

My first car was an 87 Acura integra, and I fell in love with it. When I got it there was no support site like this for the car! Fortunately not long after with a lot of searching on popped up. I was the second member of g1teg.org for first generation integra owners specifically. I have used that name for everything since.

I suppose if I get to working on my mo enough, ill change it to g1mo...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Pretty simple, it's Polish for Eagle.

·
Registered
494 Posts
nafddur said:

But why Eagle?
Old military call sign, both mine (US Army - Airborne) and my Fathers (Polish Army 1st Brigade - Cavalry/2nd Corps Intelligence 1917 - 1947 these were years of his military service). He was called "Black Eagle" for a portion of his service, and my call sign in Nam was "White Eagle" for a time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My name is because of my obsession with shoes. Its a little fetish I acquired after working for the greatest shoe store DSW. I end up hiding shoe boxes under the bed so my boyfriend doesn't see the amount I purchase and slowly bring them out :) So basically he made my name up as "Shoe Whore"... I liked it :7:

·
Registered
46 Posts
my name is the year, make, and model MO I drive.

2007 Murano S AWD

(I should be getting it back on the 30th....fully repaired from the accident)

·
Registered
136 Posts
My name is Vladimir but most call me Vlad and I like my Murano!

221 - 240 of 279 Posts
About this Discussion
278 Replies
234 Participants
Woossh48
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing