Nissan Murano Forum banner

241 - 260 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well...I guess a bit of an introduction first. On Monday, Jan 25th, I purchased a 2007 MO S with 25k on it. I simply fell in love with it when I first saw it.

As for my name, I have a 1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate and my first name is Joe.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
A lot of these are a good read. It's interesting how life experiences lead to nicknames, gaming handles, and avatar names.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've always been told I have a cat-like personality and way of moving around. The Q looks somewhat like my own big, round cat seen from the back lying down. I'm considerate though - I never rub against someone wearing dark wool slacks.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
my nickname

I have been called Tudy (sounds like Woody) since I was 6 months old (47 now). My name is Susann- go figure how my 2 brothers came up with Tudy. There was a TV show out around the time I was born called Car 51 Where Are You (featuring Officer Toodie and Muldoon). My mother figures my brothers just 6 & 8 years older got the name from that. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Mine's really tough....this is a test.....you need to be an MIT grad or a cryptography expert to figure it out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine's really tough....this is a test.....you need to be an MIT grad or a cryptography expert to figure it out.
Generally in cryptography the more letters you have to work with the easier it is to break the cypher so if you work out where Chuck gets his name from first then apply the same algorithm, you should have mine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine is rather obvious as well. It always seemed a bit silly to me to have an alias that wasn't a nickname or some variation of your real name outside of a gaming forum. Of course that 's just my opinion.

David

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
125 Posts
Came up with nom de plume a long time ago and it stuck. Actually stands for Off The WALL. :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Start from the last letter to the first that's my real "NAME" or try to look at it on your rear view mirror easiest to do...

·
Registered
256 Posts
... i have no idea

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
There's two Sam's at the firehouse. One is Sam G., I'm Sam R. That has stuck with me for years now

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
7 Posts
howdy, my username here is my first name, then I just added the letter z at the end, can't think of username aside from my real name haha

241 - 260 of 279 Posts
About this Discussion
278 Replies
234 Participants
Woossh48
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing