Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets give the buyers out there some help in the finance department. I'm sure nobody will mind letting eveyone know what great deals they've gotten on their MO's. State whether you leased or bought and the particulars..................here goes mine.........

2005 Black SL AWD, Touring Package, (NO NAV)

Lease: 42 months, $700 out of pocket, 387.50 per month, taxes included in payment..........How did I do?

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
You did pretty good.
I'm paying just a little over $400 with the gold+ warranty to the life of the 60 month lease.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
$500 under invoice. That is the "internet deal" for any car purchased through the dealership I went to, no matter if it's a factory order or something they can find in inventory or trade.

(and their invoice numbers exactly matched the invoice numbers from Edmunds and Consumer Reports)

·
Registered
94 Posts
2005 AWD SL - Leather, non-nav, VDC, HID, Mudflaps, Moon roof air deflector, TPMS: $750 under dealer invoice. $439/mo for 5 yrs at 2% interest rate. Financed through NMAC.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
I paid cash (no financing) for a 2005 SL AWD in the beginning of August. The car was delivered fresh off the boat.

I paid $3,360 below sticker and $857 below invoice.

My dealer was Pine Belt Nissan in Toms River, NJ. If you believe all the myths about car salesmen being unscrupulous and discourteous, then by all means check out Pine Belt Nissan, you won't be disappointed! :12:

-njjoe

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had a SERIOUS issue with a 2002 Ford F150 crew cab I was driving. Boils down to getting my ass kissed as not to sue the dealership.

The "Auto Row" worked with me. I had my choice to get any auto from any of their dealerships.

I got "RETAIL" KBB trade in on the Ford.

4k off invoice of the MO (7k Miles on it)

7 year 100K extended N/C

1% loan for 7 years. Free Money!

The thrill of watching the dealership owners wife empty her crap out of the MO
-----------------
2005 MO Loaded no NAV Or entertainment package.

·
Registered
125 Posts
2004 SL AWD Touring, mud flaps, Moonroof deflector, cargo protector, No NAV, No VDC.. 42 Month/12K lease, $1200 down, $313/month incl. tax.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Figuring a payment per month is not a good measure of the deal.

A payment reflects the down, your credit rating, lenght of contract, buy-out at the end, trade-in value, weather they bought you out of your last car.

The purchase price is the only constant.

I believe that the "invoice price" changes also from dealer to dealer, or state to state.

So I will state the following.

New 2005 SE Murano, Nav, 2wd, Touring pac, leather, XM.

Date Purchase: 09-15-05

Warranty: None at purchase

Price on contract: $34.315

Dest, Tax & Lic. $36.211

·
ghost member
92 Posts
I bought my 2004 SL AWD w/ everything but nav and VDC for $24,000 cash. It had 21k on the clock and immaculate interior/paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts