Nissan Murano Forum banner

What is the SEX of your primary Murano driver?

• Male

Votes: 82 75.9%
  • Female

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Equally split

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Don't have one yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this catch your eye? I just want to know the gender split.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Dammit - all I saw was SEX.

Doh.

The wife drives it everyday through the week. If we take either the Ty or the M on the the weekends - I drive.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DebbieT34787 be sure & cast your vote, there just aren't many woman here :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm the primary driver of the MO. On the weekend when my husband can get to the driver's seat before I'm out the door, he drives. We haven't been this happy with a car since our 1968 Pontiac GTO. Yup, we're "oldies", but "goodies."

'04 SE AWD Glacier Pearl/Cafe Latte
'90 300 ZX

:4:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just me, allllllll mine :2: :2:

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
KSMurano,

Another good question would be the gender of the member. There seem to be several guys posting here with Muranos that are their wife's wheels.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I have a problem with sharing my nice toys ;)

Not married so the Murano is all mine, however when I let my girlfriend drive...lookout! Nothing can pry her out of that seat!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm another HAPPY FEMALE Mo owner. My family makes fun of me because I check out this site all the time. :eek: I'm getting more comfortable posting and I don't care if they do make fun of me.

Allot of great info on this site.:2: :2:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I voted equally split bc it's actually our third car. I have my altima and my husband has a camaro SS. And we have only had the car a few days.

So basically who ever would like to drive it can. We bought it primarily for traveling and being lazy (our other cars are both MT)!

I've been driving it to work all week, but my husband will drive when it's family outings.

·
5,268 Posts
cdil said:
I'm another HAPPY FEMALE Mo owner. My family makes fun of me because I check out this site all the time. :eek: I'm getting more comfortable posting and I don't care if they do make fun of me.

Allot of great info on this site.:2: :2:

way to go!!!:D

·
4,664 Posts
My wife loves it and would have one, if she didn't have a company car...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Driver

I hate to share the Mo, I know I'm mean:22:. But I just don't trust that it's gonna come back the same way it left. Mall's, Target, Publix, church, All full of people just looking to take out their frustrations on the doors of my Mo. The wife is actually afraid to take it for fear something will happen to it while she's got it and I'll go ballistic :cursin: Plus she's not as keen as parking in the back 40 as I am.

·
Registered
424 Posts
pcs15394

I would add the dealer to your list also. I have a damaged bumper after some yahoo drove it. I have to wonder if it would have happened had I been there the whole time.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's me, male.

Every once in awhile I let the girlfriend drive while I lounge in the passenger seat. It's almost as much fun to be a passeger as it is to drive. it's very comfortable and fun to watch the world go by in such a cool good looking ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts