Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Z ! Luckily in Fla we don't have to worry about this.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Been 10 months and I still have not put my front plates on! I just don't have the heart to drill the holes. If I were to get pulled over I was going to say "Dealer forgot to install the bracket and I have not had a chance to go back yet, but I promise I will officer" but I don't think they will buy that any more after 10 months. Now I have to think of some other excuse. Maybe Ohio_Murano will be able to help out here by telling me something that he would buy himself if he heard from someone he had pulled over...:2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LIKE YOUR CAT! Mine is in my lap sleeping! His name is ...MO :23:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I didn't have the heart to drill the front license bracket holes either!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Front Plates

My wife bought me a Vanity type plate for the front and I did not have the heart to tell her I was afraid to drill into the bumper, so I did it. They make you drill a 10mm hole - That is huge. Anyway when I went to put in the anchors that the screws go into, the passenger side anchor fell apart, I had to use a wall anchor. If I had to do it over again, I probably would not have done this .If the anchors fall apart or the front plate holder falls out, those holes are going to look horrible.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sean,
I'm over just east of ya, next to the BIG POND! Have you put anything in or on your Mo?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts