Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Group,

I'm relatively new to the Forum, but have done lots of reading here, all good!
I have an '09 Murano Le and would like a good all weather/Performance tire.
I usually drive it like I stole it, if you know what I mean. ;)
I have Michelin's on it now.

Also, what would be some good performance mods for a more 'sporty' ride?

I Love my Murano, and just found a beautiful '012 Dark Metallic Blue Platinum Edition for my Fiance', which she just bought.

We both need good new tires.

What can you all recommend?

Thanking you in advance!

Irv, in Maine

·
Registered
762 Posts
I run Blizzaks for winter so I can't help you much with my experience. I'm assuming both vehicles are running on original tire size 235/55/20. Good all weather/performance tires is a tall order to fill! Real all weather tires have the three peak mountain with a snow flake on the side wall and they are a compromise between all season and winter tires (no performance here); did you mean all season by any chance? If so then there are more options; Michelin Premier LTX V speed rating is a good choice. If ice traction is not your priority you could try Toyo Proxes ST III.

You can check Tirerack and other websites for reviews and tests. Which Michelin are you currently riding on? Latitude Tour, Latitude Tour HP, etc.? Your fiancée may want something different, I'm not sure so perhaps another tire would suit her better than what you're looking for. Others may chime in and give you more input. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
8,209 Posts
You're in the right forum. But before asking...aside from the fact that there is NO "best" tire...

Have you read the threads on tires? There are a number of good discussions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts