Nissan Murano Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
grill peel

Same grill issue. I have the same commute too, probably see you every morning. Ha!

I bought a bra to cover up the peeling grill and millions of stone chips from the tollway construction.

I also think Nissan has the weakest paint. This is my 3rd nissan and all have chipped easily. Wifes toyota maybe has three stone chips. My Black Murano looks like the white moving stars screen saver when clean.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have an 09 with 99K on the clock. NM car. baked in the sun, freezing rain/winters.. not a mark.... must be the dino piss on the roads or something in the winter.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Last fall, a huge backhoe with a jackhammer attachment was blasting through concrete about 40’ from the highway. A piece of concrete came flying out and slammed into my driver side mirror, smashing it all to hell and scared the ba'jesus out of me.

About 3 months ago, I was about to go under a bridge on the highway (I94N) and a plow truck was hauling a$$ over the bridge. A title wave of snow and huge ice chunks came slamming down on my hood causing some large dents (not dings, dents!) and a large amount of profanity!!

With all the construction trucks, semi, and salt trucks, my entire front end and hood looks like someone took a sand blaster to it. No, I don’t tailgate! And I have 1 small and one large chip in the windshield.

Some kid leaned against the passenger side rear door on the concaved part and bowed that in. Rrrrrr!!!

Oh, and 1 month ago I was rear ended while at a stop light.

I just need to find a good body shop. If such a thing exists.?.
If you ever see me hitchhiking, please don't stop!:)

·
Banned
28 Posts
NIsson Grill peeling

Help this sucks it seriously happened overnight and it was outside!!! this sucks this is NOT RIGHT!!! I love my car but now it looks like crap!!! it is a 2007 THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
An old thread but same issue with our 2007 SE. No other damage but it was a cold winter here in the Northeast. So, repaint or replace?

101 - 107 of 107 Posts