Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you using a Mac? Text from a Windows designed web site will appear smaller on a Mac. Just find the "Larger" button in Internet Explorer and adjust until you like the size.

George

·
SHIFT_ passion
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, actually im running a brand new Dell Dem. 8250. I have a 19" Flat screen and my sight is perfect. When I pull Nissanusa, all the options are about this big .,.,. ...,.,.,,,., LOL:4:

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
Try holding down the CTRL button and rolling your mouse wheel.
It "zooms" the page in and out.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
The Nissan website actually displays better, curiously, under a non IE browser such as Netscape or Opera.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Maybe because of the 19"...

usualy when one design a webpage, they forget to set the display resolution in the html and use the default display with which the designer is designing the page.

So, when the webmaster creates the page in 1024x840 resolution and she forget (dont care) to set the display to auto-adjust with the user's screen resolution, the page will display awesome in 1024x840 screen but display as oversized in lower resolution and too-small in higher resolution.

You screen is 19".
At work, i use 21" sony trinitron, display is 2048x1680, razor sharp. But some website can not handle this and display as tiny minis. Either you reduce the resolution on your 19" when viewing nissan website, or switch to smaller monitor :)

Just a thought...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had this problem too until I found out the problem was my IE textsize setting was too low. It would be good for other sites but for the Nissan site, it was too small. Maybe you should fiddle with that under the View Menu

·
5,268 Posts
Hm................I have 19" LCD (resolution 1280 x 1024) and the Nissan website looks OK. The font size in IE is set to "smaller" - meaning second smallest.

Try different font size in IE. It may help. Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts