Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today was the 6th time i took my car to cherry hill nissan here in NJ... this is my 3rd brand new headunit they ordered for me... and when i shifting the car to reverse to leave... i felt soemthign weird.. and i look down and there's 2 huge/deep scratches on my shift knob.. i tell them about it and they are gonna call me when they get the new shift knob.. and then earlier tonight.. im driving along... and i feel another scratch.. but this time its on the bottom of teh steering wheel... im pretty sure that whoever worked on my car at cherry hill nissan did this.. but i dont know what i shoudl do... im not positive if it was me or nissan who scratched the steering wheel.... is this something i should tell nissan... and is this soemthign they would replace onder warranty...

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I think you can certainly point out the scratch and see if they will do anything about it. Since you are not 100% certain you did not cause it, then you also can't be 100% mad when they say its not their responsibility.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
HotSamNCheese-

I would definitely bring it to their attention. Since they are replacing the shift knob they may be receptive to replacing the wheel as well (although the wheel is much more expensive and labor intensive).

-njjoe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts