Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of bidding on a 2006 SL and the dealer mentioned something about updates for 2007. He had no idea what they were so I'm wondering if any of you might have an inkling?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Ctx said:
I'm in the process of bidding on a 2006 SL and the dealer mentioned something about updates for 2007. He had no idea what they were so I'm wondering if any of you might have an inkling?
I think it is too early to even speculate what enhancements the 2007 model will have.

That's just my opinion.

-njjoe

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I haven't heard anything, although seems to me 08 would be about the right time for it Doesn't mean there will be or won't be. Although that's an interesting dilemma I'd hate to make that decision. The MO is so popular it seems like every other manufacturer is trying to copy it. So you can keep going with a good thing or step out there and set a whole new trend. Like I said, interesting dilemma. I'm sure there will be lots of statistics grinding involved.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
The 2006 had quite a few improvements. Changed some styling, changed some features, fixed a few things, and released a different base model (the S).

I doubt that 2007 will have any significant changes. I wouldn't expect any major differences until at least 08, and most likely 09, when they might do a major re-design.

Just my $0.02. I say go for the 06, don't bother waiting for the 07. You'll be waiting a LONG time, as they usually don't come out until the November timeframe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts