New: Meet The Parents

BK

·
4,664 Posts
That's so tough... There's so many...

Classics that stand out:

Peter Sellers, The Party
Monty Python's Life of Brian

More recently, Austin Powers anything...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just found this thread. The best comedy movie ever IMHO wasn't even on the AFI list of the 100 greatest comedies...The Naked Gun!
Everytime I watch that movie and see OJay Simpson go over the railing in a wheelchair I am in tears and rolling on the floor from laughing so hard :21:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would have to say Dumb and Dumber is one of my favorites. When Jeff Daniels rips up the toliet from the Turbo Lax, the movie became an instant classic in my book. I also like PCU. Jeremy Pivens was made for this role. :D

·
4,664 Posts
How about that documentary on real life in Canada. Strange Brew, with the McKenzie brothers.

Take off, eh! You Hoser! I love how they breath underwater by sucking out the air from beer bottles.

Old Steve Martin movies are good too. Like The Jerk, and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. I like the Coffee scene and when he shaves his tongue.

·
Super Moderator
7,719 Posts
I'll vote for a crude but hilarious movie, Used Cars with Kurt Russell. That's one many people haven't seen.

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,287 Posts
Oh my, I think back to that James Franco/Bryan Cranston movie, "Why Him?" I really can't remember laughing harder and longer than I did at that movie. Definitely adult humor though.

Take care!

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts