Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, QUICK QUESTION..WHATS UP WITH THE SEATBELT HANGING IN THE BACK FOR THE REAR SEAT, IT KIND ABSTRUCTS YOUR VIEW, ALSO ANYBOD HAVE SOME INFO ON THIS BAD BOY IN THE SNOW?

·
Registered
631 Posts
mariasmurano said:
OK, QUICK QUESTION..WHATS UP WITH THE SEATBELT HANGING IN THE BACK FOR THE REAR SEAT, IT KIND ABSTRUCTS YOUR VIEW, ALSO ANYBOD HAVE SOME INFO ON THIS BAD BOY IN THE SNOW?
You can disconnect the seat belt at the latch on the seat and stow it up in the roof panel. See the manual.

What about it in the snow? The seat belt, or the MO? :) There's lots of threads about MO in the SNOW.. do a search.

·
Registered
844 Posts
mariasmurano said:
thanx for the help with the seatbelt, but what do you think of this mo in the snow?
I do not know where you live, but my experiance with the Mo in the snow is that it handles quite well especially in AWD mode. Like all cars, drive for the road conditions, do not think that you can drive at hwy speeds in snow cover icy roads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the input, i live in westchester ny,,,lots of hills and stuff..i hope ill be ok! in the snow ice roads

·
Registered
136 Posts
Go easy on the gas in the corners and you'll pull around just nicely. Hit the gas to hard and your rear end swings out at mach speed out of control. Straight line acceleration; fantastic. Stopping power on snowy roads; no better than the econoline van behind you.
You'll figure it out.
Good luck, enjoy!:29:

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, you'll be ok... Like the man said, go look at the various posts about this already, you'll like what you see and learn something more about how it handles in the snow.

Just do a search on snow and I'm sure you'll get lots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts