I wish I was er.................. hm............xx yrs younger:D

·
5,268 Posts
why 1 and not 2, 3, 4 or what ever. Let's others enjoy as well:5:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kris - I've got a bunch of shots, had to pick a couple of good ones or I could spend a lot of time downloading!!!!!!!!!!

·
5,268 Posts
No post either! I do not know what happened but the pic did no upload. Any secrets?

·
5,268 Posts
Lucky you - I usually get pictures like this one - taken during my last week business trip. Next time I will try something more attractive.:D

Attachments

·
5,268 Posts
Before anybody comments: I am not CIA, FBI, KGB, M7 or other secret service, military or like organizations memebr! I have no associations with them whatsoever! I do not own guns nor use them. I am strictly “civilian”. I just work, from time to time, in exotic places.

·
4,664 Posts
It must have hurt like heck when they did that to your face!!!!:eek:

·
4,664 Posts
It just bugs me to see your face that way. Maybe next time you could use a mask for security instead...

I was thinking maybe this one

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
But you'd get those guys smiling more with this one...

Attachments

·
5,268 Posts
Hi jaak,

nice job.........I like the second face............wish the persons on sides had faces like this one........;)

PS. I did hurt like hell.........but the prospect of having it change by you sweeten it:2:

·
4,664 Posts
Would you believe I had Secret clearance at one time in my life, with our Federal Government. The fools!!!!

Now here's a security person's fantasy...

Attachments

·
5,268 Posts
jaak,

so i see you do not like pretty faces, just bodies :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts