Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just curious to see everyone's Murano mileage and how has she been treating you? :D

My 2015 Murano is about 54,000KM and so far so good. Changed the tires about 4,000KM ago and about to change out the rear brakes soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2009, I think it’s up to 180K miles. Gave it to the kids. I replaced the radiator, and had the 02 sensors replaced. Other than that, normal wear & tear items. Running great.
2016, 29K miles. No problems, (don’t like the Bose audio or the head unit), runs great. Wifey loves it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
9000 miles and averaging 21 mpg in backroads and city driving. Will take first long trip this summer now that it is broken in and will see if it get in upper 20’s for Highway mpg.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Are you guys only driving your car on Sundays :)

2015 and I am already at 118,000, but getting good ~27mpg

·
Registered
544 Posts
Bought new in 2015. Just passed 45,000 miles. I work from home now though so she doesn't get as much road time as she used to. Still rides great and the interior is still solid (following one or two homemade fixes to rattles).

·
Registered
146 Posts
2016 SL AWD with 31000km. Averages 10.7 L/100km combined. Best is 7.9. New rotors at 10000km because they were warped.
All else perfect

·
Registered
4 Posts
MPG Canadian

Just finished an 1100 mile trip and averaged 28.8 in mixed driving. Very satisfied with the performance of our 18 and the comfort is fantastic.
I get about the same range in town constantly, as I do almost all city driving I am very happy with the performance and gas consumption. As a Canadian gallon is bigger than the USA, it would be about 23 MPG US and 10 L per 100KM.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm surprised that the rotors warped at 10,000KM. Was it front or rear?
It was the fronts. We bought the Mo in Aug of 2017 when it had 10 000km. Noticed the brake shudder on the test drive. Dealer replaced the rotors under warranty. No brake issues (or anything else besides a weak key fob) since.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Milage

2016 Platinum, 37,000 miles. Getting 19 mpg around town. Got as high as 30 mpg while driving on interstate. Previous 2010 SL only got 17-18 mpg city and best on highway was 25 mpg. Pleased with the gas mileage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2015 sl awd

I have a 2015 SL. Just short of 65,000 miles. From New Jersey therefore I do a good combination of Hills and Dales with some straight highway driving that would include a good amount of bumper-to-bumper as well as driving through small towns. Unfortunately I had one of the CVT lemons. I brought it back to the dealer and 47,000 miles and they replace the entire transmission. Running much better now and slightly better gas mileage. I was getting a combination of 24 MPG now getting slightly over 25.

New brakes and rotors at about 40,000 miles. They were probably not needed as the dealer was making work for themselves and went out of business before my 45,000 check up. New tires all the way around at 55,000 miles, probably could push them another 5000 or so but the winter was coming. My independent tire guy told me I will need new front brakes at 65,000.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2015 Murano SL FWD, Magnetic Black Metallic exterior with black leather interior.
50,100 miles
-Purchased used in Aug 2018
-Replaced all 4 factory tires at 47,500 with Michelin.
-VERY comfortable seats!
-V-6 is great! It can move! 🚗💨
-Love the safety features: blind spot warning, forward collision warning with emergency braking and radar-based adaptive cruise control.
-I’m not that impressed with the Nissan Connect integration with my cell phone.
-8inch screen is great!

-nicest and most comfortable vehicle I’ve owned!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
19 Participants
vash610
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing