Nissan Murano Forum banner

What Brands would you choose to replace your Goodyears?

• Bridgestone

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Falken

• Goodyear

• Khumo

• Michelin

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Nitto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nokian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirelli

• Yokahama

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Something better than all these!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it's time for new tires, which brand do you think you would favour?

Also, please comment on:
  • What model as well as the Brand of tire do you think you would buy next, to replace the Good Years?
  • Describe your past tire experiences. If possible, include things like tire life, ability to deal with road hazards, traction in the dry, traction in the wet (New and as they aged) softness/stickiness of the rubber, unique characteristics good and bad, or any other thoughts that come to mind. Even stories of good or bad that contributed or prevented accident or potential accident situations.
Like all those rides many of us have had before the Murano, they all had tires which might have generated preferences. Let's hear about it!:)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Tires

I'm kind of split here. I like the Yokohama's I have on my Mitsubishi. They wear well and get good traction, on the other hand I have heard great things about Michelin's.

·
5,268 Posts
I'm too not sure yet. I will definitely not go with Goodyear.

My choices so far are: Pirelli, Yokohama and Michelin. Time will tell, and hopefully this forum :D

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think at this time, I've got manufacturers I favour, but there's a real limit on what fits on the Murano. Hopefully, that will change by the time these wear out, or get too noisy to bear!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm hoping for Michelin to come up with something that will fit.

I've got the Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons on the 00 Maxima SE and they are very nice tires, compared to anything else I've driven.

The stock Goodyears are getting really noisy now at 17,300 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i've had the yokohama's...michelin's...and toyo's on my pattie for it's 150K miles...they all worked well...but i think the toyo's i got last were the best...worked awesome in the "pools" in Mass!! :D ...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the next tires i'm gettin after the brand new goodyear eagles i got put on are yokohama geolander ht/s. seem to have the best rating on tirerack and look awesome too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts