Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got a beautiful glacial pearl SL two and a half months ago. We love the Murano but weren't too crazy about the sales manager.

I've been looking forward to giving some honest feedback in the survey but haven't seen it yet. How soon after purchase did you get your survey?

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
You should have it soon.

About sales managers:

The sales manager who was involved in my purchase was a complete jerk. He actually walked away and screamed "IDIOT" when I turned him down on one offer. I immediately confronted him asking if he was referring to me. Of course he said no, it was something else (with a very crimson face). I should have demanded to see the owner at that point....but Mo was outside looking at me, the kids were getting restless, the wife was at the end of her patience.

On a side note.....

The wife wants an FX, but knows it is beyond our budget. Soooo, she asked me to take her to look at an Equinox last week. The dealer was fabulous. They brought out a super black Equinox that was loaded and I had them down to 20k in nothing flat. They gave us the keys and got a copy of the wifey's license and told us to drive it for a couple days. No paper work, no nothing. The wifey declined driving it home, she knew she would HAVE to buy it if she took one more test drive---it was a beautiful SUV.
The day after I printed out a letter declining a purchase and explained it was not the fault of the sales staff or pricing: we had simply decided we would have to put off buying to a later date.
I dropped it off with the sales manager.
He was sharp, courteous and very nice through the whole thing.
I was surprized with a chevy dealership being so professional, and really blowing the doors off of Nissan in salesmanship.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not long after I completed the initial survey, I also received a nifty zipup cd storage pouch from Nissan. Don't know if they still give those out or not.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
For the vehicle purchase, I actually got a phone call from NNA and did the survey over the phone.

For survey related to warranty work, I usually get it in the mail about a month after the service is performed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts