Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm a Texan, too, except that I'm now living in Florida. I spent 35 years of my life in Texas...Houston, Amarillo, and most recently Dallas. Until I got the Murano, I had a "Native Texan" front license plate on my car. I couldn't bear to put the front license plate holder on my Murano, so I substituted a Dallas keychain to hold my Murano keys!

Jeff

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Lived in Texas for many years. Farmers Branch.

Left my house and my daughter there.

Still love it and think of it often.

If Florida ever PO's me.....................:cool:

Homer

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup,

I got my Mo at Baker-Jackson nissan at the 610 loop. Right outside of reliant stadium. I do recommend them because it is a small and personal dealer. Lookin to get onE? I got mine 2 weeks ago, i recommend!

·
Registered
11 Posts
2005 w/ 150 miles.... I live in McKinney which is Dallas-ish

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everybody! I just got my Murano SE a couple weeks ago! I love it! Anna, TX here (Just north of McKinney, Tx which is just north of Plano, which is just north of Dallas, which is just north of...I think you get the point <chuckles>).

Anywho, this is my first public posting ever. Just wanted to see what it was like.

By the way, anybody know how to make the display show the fuel economy information at the same time it is showing the radio information instead of having to push the fuel econ button only to have it dissappear 15 secs later?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts