Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 5th wheel [18" x 7.5"] for my full size spare tire [235/65/18].

Any suggestion on where I should look to get one? It doesn't have to be a OEM wheel but that would be nice.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have four of them I would like to sell. I may be willing to part with one. Send me an offer.:cool:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like this eBay Store is selling them for $70 a piece [that's with shipping].

That sounds too good to be true... I'm going to do a little research tonight. I'll get back to you Ohio Murano. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I called that ebay store about buying 4 rims for winter tires, they want $185.00 to ship to Canada. I am considering it though, $385.00 isn't that bad a price.

Their feedback looks OK but I would expect slow shipping because of their volume, he said 10 days just to get a tracking #.

·
Registered
416 Posts
A Canadian Mo owner who wants to mount snow tires on their own rims, only needs 3 additional wheels as you could you the full size spare wheel and use one of each set as the spare...assuming the summer and winter tires were approx the same size...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll ship mine to Canada for a total of $385 and that is through UPS with a tracking # and they said 4-7 days for delivery. Or if you want to meet in Detroit I'll take $300.!!!!!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.