Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the site, I wish everybody was a bit more active and friendly, but I'd like to donate. Somebody tell me how.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Click on the "contributor" flag on any member's name tag (there is one to left of this message on mine), then click on "paypal" on the new screen, then do your deed!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
zebelkhan said:
Click on the "contributor" flag on any member's name tag (there is one to left of this message on mine), then click on "paypal" on the new screen, then do your deed!
Does anyone use these features?

* Your own NISSANMURANO.ORG web page. That's right, a little piece of real estate on our site. This is your chance to show off your HTML! Don't know HTML? This is your chance to learn it! The link to your page will be shown beside your screen name, wherever your screen name is displayed.

* You own @nissanmurano.org webmail. You are correct, you will be able to have @nissanmurano.org email, and using webmail integrated into our forums, you'll be able to send/receive using your brand new email address.

·
Registered
252 Posts
who isnt being friendly? This is one of the friendliest forums I have been to. I am putting this down to the MO owners generally being a little older and more mature.

·
5,244 Posts
bigdongers said:
I am putting this down to the MO owners generally being a little older and more mature.
Disagree! Totally!

Murano owners are smarter, wiser, more tolerant, have great sense of humor, great taste!;)

I guess it would be enough……for now....
:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
06Murano, did someone offend you? I've been on this forum for a little over a year now and have had nothing but friendly responses. Everyone here is very helpful and kind.

I think that I can speak for everyone else that we apologize if you were treated unkindly. Can you post the thread that you were offended by and we will find the individual and...:twak:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I don't think anyone was "unfriendly", I just think he didn't get a lot of responses welcoming him to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
CopperKat said:
I don't think anyone was "unfriendly", I just think he didn't get a lot of responses welcoming him to the forum.
Ok then, welcome to the forum. New family members are always wanted....:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it was more or so no one responded to my welcome thread. Back on the Rangie forum everybody would post welcome blah blah in peoples "hi i'm new here" threads.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
o6murano said:
Yeah it was more or so no one responded to my welcome thread. Back on the Rangie forum everybody would post welcome blah blah in peoples "hi i'm new here" threads.
Yeah, but I bet they don't treat you like family...We do here!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
zebelkhan said:

Yeah, but I bet they don't treat you like family...We do here!
Yeah, now go to your room and write "I will not dis the forum members" one-hundred times. :D

Welcome!

-njjoe

·
Registered
6 Posts
For what it is worth, I have been impressed by the friendliness of this forum and the overall passion that the members display. While I am not yet a member of the owner's fraternity, the quality of people here provides one more reason why I want to be (eventually).

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hah, we were all one big family. I guess it takes time on here, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you though. What's this faternity you speak of?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
o6murano said:
What's this fraternity you speak of?
Mu Omikron, of course.

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Forum friends

o6murano - The folks on this forum are so friendly and helpful that even those of us who no longer have our Murano's still stick around. I have been frequenting other forums lately and nothing compares to the activity, knowledge, and overall warm fuzzy feeling you get from the members here. There is way more activity on this board than almost all others I have visited. Congrats. on your new ride. I am sure you will enjoy it. :18:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Flutie7NFL said:
For what it is worth, I have been impressed by the friendliness of this forum and the overall passion that the members display. While I am not yet a member of the owner's fraternity, the quality of people here provides one more reason why I want to be (eventually).
What a nice thing to say. Did I welcome you to the board? If I did not, then welcome. Good to have you here and please provide us with pictures of your ride when you get it....:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts