Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

In the market for a MO SL with the premium package in the next month or so.

Just wandering if any of you have strong advice on best dealer to buy from in Souther California. I don't mind driving if I get the best price.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Welcome...!

Your best bet would be to call several dealers and talk to the Internest manager and get the best price over the phone before actually going there. I also think in this market (high gas prices etc.) you should be able to find a deal for at least $500 below invoice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.

I have 3 dealers on the agenda, but I think I will move away from the local LA based ones, and see who can give me the best price.

I was kinda looking at $1500 below invoice. Being mid year and all and seeing all the stock of MOs on their lots do you think that is unrealistic?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
EXWRX said:
Thanks for the info.

I have 3 dealers on the agenda, but I think I will move away from the local LA based ones, and see who can give me the best price.

I was kinda looking at $1500 below invoice. Being mid year and all and seeing all the stock of MOs on their lots do you think that is unrealistic?

Thanks
I am not sure if there is that kind of a profit in it. Maybe other members can shed some light...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts