Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy the bars for the front and rear bumper and also the sides. i looked at courtesyparts.com and it only list for 03-05 for the front bar. anybody know if it'll fit a 06? I also want the bars for the rear bumpers like i seen on some member's pictures. where can i buy that? is there some place where I can buy a whole matching set for the front, back and sides?

thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
bumper bar

I bought my front bumper bar from the dealer. I do not recall them having one for the rear. The front bumper bar matched the color of the front plastic "skid plate".

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: bumper bar

pcs15394 said:
I bought my front bumper bar from the dealer. I do not recall them having one for the rear. The front bumper bar matched the color of the front plastic "skid plate".
i know nissan dealers sell one, but it doesn't fit the 06...courtesyparts.com specifically stated that it won't fit the 06. the bumpers looks the same to me as those from 03-05 but for whatever reason they say it won't fit. i'm looking to see if anyone know where i can buy one for the 06.

thanks

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Re: Re: bumper bar

maximus96 said:

i know nissan dealers sell one, but it doesn't fit the 06...courtesyparts.com specifically stated that it won't fit the 06. the bumpers looks the same to me as those from 03-05 but for whatever reason they say it won't fit. i'm looking to see if anyone know where i can buy one for the 06.

thanks
maximus96-

That's very interesting. With the exception of the grill, the '06 front-end looks identical to the '05. I would have assumed the underpinnings were the same. I wonder what was changed?

-njjoe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts