Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good price for a rubber cargo mat (don't know if that's the technical term or not). Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
My advice would be to call your local Nissan dealer and ask them for 20% off parts and accessories. Its a common discount, and you should be able to get the genuine Nissan trunk mat for a decent price.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, your Mo already have a set of all season, well kind of, until you buy a set at least.

:D

Take drivers side carpet mats and vac them real good, take these to passenger side and flip these upside down (after taking out the carpeted ones from this side.) Repeat this with passenger side and place on drivers side.

They fit pretty well and have protrussions to trap dirt and stuff.

Let me know what you all think ...

;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
aw man they give 20% off accessories!!!
darn.

i got my cargo matt and all season rubber floor mats right after pickup. they are great.

i say go with the nissan ones or they wont fit perfectly

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
i<3mymurano said:
aw man they give 20% off accessories!!!
darn.

i got my cargo matt and all season rubber floor mats right after pickup. they are great.

i say go with the nissan ones or they wont fit perfectly
Yes you just need to bold and ask them outright, or else just tell them you are buying your Nissan items from another dealership that sells over the web, such as Courtesyparts.com. It is almost always cheaper to get 20% off at your local dealer than buying through internet or mail/phone order. Plus you get your new toy immediately for your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts