Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need an Auxiliary module for sound for headrest monitors

I installed the myron & davis headrest monitors, but cant get any sound from my bose system. The installers told me to purchase a Auxiliary module, but dont know where to get it and the specific name of it.

so I am looking for an Auxiliary module instead......please hlep thanxs

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed the myron & davis headrest monitors, but cant get any sound from my bose system. The installers told me to purchase a Auxiliary module, but dont know where to get it and the specific name of it.

so I am looking for an Auxiliary module instead......please hlep thanxs

·
4,664 Posts
I'm surprised the installers didn't supply one to you. What input does it need? Do you have a Bose system? Answer these two questions to unlock the key to the universe. Well, OK, not quite, but at least me or someone else who happens to be on, will be able to give you a useful answer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL I HAVE A BOSE 6 CD CHANGER STEREO

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THEY SAID I NEEDED AN AUXILIARY MODULE, INSTEAD OF A FM MODULATOR, IS THIS TRUE??

·
4,664 Posts
It appears that the audio is transmitted through your FM radio, so you have to find out what frequency they set it up for.

If they can configure it for direct audio in, then you will need an adapter from Pac Audio for Nissans. If you are running OEM SAT from Nissan, you can't use it, and you have to go back to the FM radio way.

Either way, any installer who is competent, can work this out and should work this out for you.

If you're paying them to do the job, then tell them you want it finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANXS SO MUCH, THEY ARE CHARGING ME WAY TOO MUCH FOR AN AUXILARY MODULE, SO I AM TRYING TO SEE WHAT BRAND AND WHICH ONE I CAN PURCHASE, SO THEY CAN INSTALL IT. WHAT PAC WOULD I NEED, ISNT THERE MANY TO CHOOSE ONE?? WHAT WOULD BE THE CORRECT MODEL FOR WHAT IM TRYING TO LOOK FOR??? THANXS SO MUCH

·
4,664 Posts
There's a lot of threads about the device, but try this one first.

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3869

Also, try to watch your caps lock. All caps means yelling, which I'm sure you don't intend... Some people will skip over posts done like that!

The interface plugs in the back of the radio, where the harness for the satellite radio, is normally attached. There's lots of info on how do to that, as well.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I agree with Jaak - the PAC adapter (about $80) is sounds like what you will need.

·
Registered
28 Posts
romeog007angelo

I would LOVE to see pics of the monitors/headrests installed if you get a chance to post, I am very interested in doing this.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well here you go, they are myron and davis 7.2 inch monitors, they look really good according to the same oem color and everything. I purchased both headrest, 2 controllers, 2 headrest covers for $850

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts