I bought one for less than $18 shipped from Ebay. You must make sure the FCC ID number matches KBRASTU15. Here's one that matches. Programming is a breeze. (Now watcha gonna do with the $100 you just saved?
I can't help but wonder if the remotes on eBay are new. After all, there's not much to them and they can be manufactured very inexpensively, in quantity. Nissan would not make them, but have them made for them. So it's possible for the manufacturer to be selling them through other channels.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder more than six times within 10 seconds.
(Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully.)
NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time.
NOTE: If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter ONCE.
(Hazard Lamps will flash twice).
At this point, the oldest ID code is erased and the new ID code is entered.
NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step.
If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. A maximum of four ID codes may be entered.
If more than four ID codes are entered, the oldest ID code will be erased.
If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), follow steps 6 and 7 for each transmitter.
6. Lock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch
7. Push any button on remote controller once (do this within 5 seconds)
(Hazard warning lamps will then flash twice)
At this time, the oldest ID code is erased, and the new ID code is entered.
8. Open Driver's side front door after ALL keyfob's are programmed.